Through acupuncture and herbal medicine we strive to bring together a system of medicine that is 4,000 years old and focus this wisdom on the problems of modern men and women living in Dallas. Our mission is to provide the highest caliber of patient care combined with medical treatment that has proven continued results for thousands of years. A fusion of East meets West, wisdom working hand-in-hand with medicine- this is the future of health care, committed to serving our community and beyond.
Dr. Mark Hernandez, A.P. L.Ac., Dipl. O.M. Tx. Fl.
- Doctor of Oriental medicine, (A.P. L.Ac. Tx. Fl)
- Licensed Acupuncturist (Tx Acupuncture Board, NCCAOM)
- Diplomate in Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Master of Science in Oriental Medicine (AOMA)
- Specialties: Dr. Tan’s Balance method, Cosmetic Acupuncture, Men & Women’s Health, Stress Relief, Allergies, Pain, Weight Control, Prevention of Illness
Mark Hernandez practices Acupuncture and Herbology, he graduated with a Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine from the Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin. He is licensed in Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine by The State of Texas Medical Board (license # AC01388) and is a Diplomat of Oriental Medicine for the National Certification Commissions for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). He uses his knowledge in Traditional Chinese Medicine to preserve the old techniques, and help his patients with treatment and prevention of ailments through classic diagnosis and traditional methods.